°° Welcome!!! °°

Welcome to °° Neumann Studio°°. I hope you enjoy your time here.
Our aim is to show our work and some interesting things that you can found on the internet.

Have fun!!!


Monday, August 27, 2007

Happy Birthday to Me!

I love to have birthday, some people like my mum don't like much because they thing they are becoming older, but it is nothing you can do anything about it. Actually now we can, we have botox and lots of others things to make us to look younger, but not clever. Only the time can give us this, and I think it is a great thing when you became older. i can't believe how stupid I use to be, I am sure I can be better in the future.

I love birthday too because is a good excuse to be with the people you love and plus eat lots of sweet without feeling guilt. :o)

No comments: